PROJECT RESEARCH ASSOCIATE
West Palm Beach
Attention recent college graduates and professionals looking for a new career, this is a great entry level position in a rapidly growing company. PlanHub is seeking highly motivated Market Research Associates to communicate with Contractors, Architects and Engineers via email and phone to obtain resourceful information on construction projects. Candidates must be self-driven individual and eager to join a "fast-growing" tech company. PlanHub is the fastest growing construction software in the United States which presents many advancement opportunities. We're also proud of our 100% employee satisfaction rating and certified as "Great Place to Work."
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Gather accurate information on construction projects by way of internet, phone and email
- Identifying and analyzing construction project data and building a pipeline of contractor bid lists on projects
- Researching and analyzing information located on public sites
- Obtaining construction plans and bidders/plan holders list on projects bidding
- Entering the data found and obtained into our database proficiently and accurately
- Strong phone skills and excellent communication skills
- Strong computer skills and typing skills
- The ability to work independently and as a team
- Comfortable with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Adobe Reader, Google Chrome and other search engines
- The ability to work well in a collaborative team environment
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Starting Salary: $32,000 annually + monthly bonus incentives.
- Expected annual income $40,000-$50,000
- Job Type: Full Time
- Hours: Mon-Fri
- Benefits: Health & Vision Insurance, Paid Holidays, 2 Weeks Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, 401k Plan, Stock Options.
- Perks: Business Casual work environment, free snacks, soda and water. Ability to work remotely from time to time.
- Opportunity to advance into high positions with experience and performance