Software Developer Engineer
Location: West Palm Beach
PlanHub is seeking an energetic, dedicated, and responsible full-stack software engineer to help us build the software that is modernizing the construction industry. As an integral part of the product engineering team, you will be responsible for building applications from the ground up and developing features that change how our customers do business.
Reports To: Chief Technology Officer
Successful software engineers at PlanHub look like this:
- Get enjoyment from working on a team and collaborating on ideas
- Love to code and understand technology
- Research new ways to solve problems
- Produce quality applications
- Obsessed with customers
- Success driven
- Not afraid to have fun!
Combination of the Following Qualifications:
- 3+ years developing in PHP, Java, .Net or related technologies
- 3+ years Experience in MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle or other relational database management system
- 2+ years with Angular, React, Vue or other Front-End platform
- Familiarity with Scrum, Kanban, and other Software Development Life Cycle processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related. Will consider extended experience as a substitute for degree
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and follow-up on tasks
Some Nice to Haves:
- NoSQL experience such as MongoDB, Redis, GraphQL, etc
- AWS or Azure experience
- Developed pipelines and deployment operations
- Experience with Git using BitBucket
- Be part of the fastest growing construction plan room in the U.S.
- Comprehensive Medical and Vision
- Complimentary Beverages and Snacks
- Paid holidays and personal time off/vacation
- Salary based on education and experience
- Ability to make an impact on Day 1
Click here to apply now
To apply for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.