Software Engineer – Front End
Location: West Palm Beach
PlanHub is seeking an energetic, dedicated, and responsible front end software developer to help us build the software that is modernizing the construction industry. As an integral part of the product engineering team, you will be responsible for building applications from the ground up and developing features that change how our customers do business.
Reports To: Chief Technology Officer
Successful software engineers at PlanHub look like this:
- Get enjoyment from working on a team and collaborating on ideas
- Love to code and understand technology
- Research new ways to solve problems
- Produce quality applications
- Obsessed with customers
- Success driven
- Not afraid to have fun!
Combination of the Following Qualifications:
- 3+ years developing production applications with Angular and TypeScript
- 3+ years developing responsive experiences with CSS
- Experience consuming APIs from both in-house and external applications
- Knowledge of database concepts such as caching and relational tables
- Familiarity with Scrum, Kanban, and other Software Development Life Cycle processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related. Will consider extended experience as a substitute for degree
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and follow-up on tasks
Some Nice to Haves:
- Ability to occasionally help out with back end operations or willing to learn
- Experience with Git using BitBucket
- Be part of the fastest growing construction plan room in the U.S.
- Comprehensive Medical and Vision
- Complimentary Beverages and Snacks
- Paid holidays and personal time off/vacation
- Salary based on education and experience
- Ability to make an impact on Day 1
Click here to apply now
To apply for this position, email your resume to email@example.com.