Videographer & Motion Graphics Editor / Designer
West Palm Beach
PlanHub is a fast-growing construction plan room and bidding software business based out of West Palm Beach, FL. We’re looking for a talented Videographer & Motion Graphics Editor/Designer who will be responsible for creating and delivering high-quality video and motion graphics treatments for our construction SaaS business. The ideal candidate is a story minded and detail-oriented individual who is experienced in managing projects and tasks in a high-performance environment. This individual maintains a calm demeanor and good judgment, an adaptable person who revels in change.
Reports To: Director of Marketing
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Translate brand strategy for a SaaS business into powerful and purposeful creative concepts.
- Comfortable being a “one-man” camera crew.
- Create video content, edit raw video footage and add effects/elements with motion graphics to enhance creative output.
- Design and produce animated video content from scratch with minimal existing footage (e.g., vector illustrations turned into animated video) from concept to completion.
- Design, animate, and edit both static and motion-based graphics on: testimonials, documentary, digital ads, social media, explainer videos, influencer content, and commercials.
- Assist in podcast and webinar creation/production.
- Working knowledge of camera types, color correction, audio mixing, recording voiceovers.
- Work collaboratively across marketing, sales and product teams to schedule, produce and manage final deliverables for internal and external use.
- Actively propose and present ideas, take direction, participate in internal brainstorms, prioritize workload, manage multiple projects efficiently and effectively, and work with key personnel in order to deliver projects on time.
You’ll need these in your arsenal:
- 2+ years relevant experience. To be considered, MUST provide link in resume to a demo reel and/or previous work examples showcasing videography, editing, and motion graphics.
- Must be comfortable using Mac/Apple laptop, Microsoft Suite, Google Suite, and Slack messenger.
- Excellent design, typography and layout skills.
- A clear understanding of how video content differs across various devices.
- Excellent time management skills and experience working on tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Ability to ask the right questions to get the information you need to effectively deliver on the creative vision.
- An excellent understanding of Adobe Creative Suite such as After Effects, Photoshop, Premiere Pro.
- Adobe Audition, Illustrator, Media Encoder a plus, but not required. 3D experience is also a plus, but not essential.
- Experience using Wistia or Vidyard video SEO programs a plus.
- An energetic team player with a positive personality.
- Ability to work independently and complete projects on time.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation communication skills.
- Stress-tolerant, quick thinking and possess excellent problem-solving skills.
- Collaborative mindset and have the ability to work across a number of different teams.
- Ability to take/provide constructive and positive feedback.
- Starting Salary: Salary based on experience.
- Base Salary $45k-$55k
- Job Type: Full Time
- Hours : Mon-Fri, 8 AM – 5 PM
- Benefits: Health Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Holidays, 2 Weeks Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, 401K Plan with Company Match, Stock Options
- Perks: Paid Incentive Days Off, Free Snacks, Water and Soda, Fun environment