Construction Bidding Best Practices with PlanHub and STACK
About this Webinar
For owners, general contractors, and subcontractors alike – Possessing a firm understanding of how the bidding process works allows everyone to be successful. Owners and GCs are trying to find the best possible team for the job at the most competitive rate and subcontractors are trying to identify which projects are worth the time to create an accurate and detailed proposal that increases their odds of winning.
For Owners and GCs we’ll discuss:
• Getting your bid packages in front of qualified contractors
• Effective ways to review detailed bid responses
• How to ensure the accuracy of each bid
For Subcontractors we’ll go over:
• How to find the best bid packages
• Efficient methods for crafting detailed bid proposal
• Submitting a professional quote that wins the job
This is a 45-minute webinar followed by 15 minutes of Q&A. Take advantage of this webinar to make sure you’re always up to speed on everything PlanHub and STACK have to offer.